Mr. Wade Barnes
Founding Partner, Invictus Farmland Inc.
- Award-winning business leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and deep agronomic roots.
- One of the Top 50 Most Influential People in Canadian Agriculture.
- Fifth-generation farmer; currently owns and operates his farm in Manitoba, Canada.
- Pioneered the commercial application of Variable Rate Technology to improve fertilizer use efficiency in Canada.
- Extensive experience in Canadian and global Ag and AgTech markets, including farmland and agriculture business due diligence.
- Proven track record of leveraging the distribution and sales of digitally enabled solutions resulting in multi-million-dollar revenue opportunities.
- Experienced in both public and private capital markets.
- Founder and previously CEO of Farmers Edge Inc., transforming the company from a local business to a publicly traded global leader in digital agriculture; raised over $500 million of equity financing to fund the company’s growth and expansion.