Mr. Oded Orgil
President, Canada Israel Chamber of Commerce
- Oded is partner at Powercorp Capital Inc, a family office, located in midtown Toronto.
- He has over 20 years’ experience as a Senior Executive in the Financial Securities Industry with a proven track record of building and leading profitable organizations.
- Oded’s experience includes Senior Executive positions at Manulife Financial, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc., CIBC Wood Gundy, and Merrill Lynch Canada.
- Most recently he was CEO of Gravitas Securities Inc. a full service boutique investment firm with offices in Toronto and Vancouver.
- Oded has also advised numerous of Private Canadian Corporations on Marketing, Operations and Corporate Governance.
- Prior to working in the financial services sector Oded practiced law with a Toronto firm.
- He has been President of the Canada Israel Chamber of Commerce since 2010.
- Oded was a member of the Israel National Hockey Team: 1992-97, 2000 and competed for Israel in the Maccabiah games in 2013 and 2017.
- Oded came to Canada as a child with his parents directly from Israel. He has two brothers, one of whom lives in Israel the other in Toronto.
- He is happily married with five wonderful children.